View Single Post
Old 17-12-2015, 16:09   #25
Jayo
Inactive

Jayo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Universal Credit

As I stated before personal circumstance, the right person seeing potential, the face fits, association with higher ranking individuals , their are many factors , Also happy to hear about a former comrade who served then slumbered , but then turned his life around ( always good to here , positivity ) I am pretty sure their will be no state pension by the time You and I reach retirement age ,( I am making an assumption you are below say 45yrs old. ) apologies! Many many people who have worked their entire life on minimum age or lower end wages and never claimed a penny have probably came across a manager or senior worker who did not have the experience nor the knowledge of their job and pondered why they themselves are not in that position. Its about The breaks as much as hard work and commitment. I have previously had to employ lesser suited people for vacancies due to My Brief given by my Seniors , For instance I had to turn down a Gentleman with 15 years of experience in retail and customer service because even though the vacancy posted salery at £9500- £15,000 depending on experience, I was told to find a suitable candidate at the lowest end of the scale. Even though the recruit would be working in my store and under my guidance I had to take on someone of lesser experience because of the money factor. The old adage (brown stuff rolls downhill) seems to still apply these days. True their are many shylarks and benefit scroungers about. And this should not at all be tolerated, maybe a system such as Germany has in place would be more productive, cost affective to the country, whereby if you or I should need some sort of welfare state that you are paid at your previous salary for a year and one year only, then you cannot receive any more benefits or state help if you are fit and able for work. This would certainly stop the layabouts and scroungers. As they would have had to have meaningful employment. I am not saying it would be perfect .... But surely better than what was in place and much more reasonable for the unfortunate. Have a great day and wish me some luck. Off for an Interview.
Jayo is offline   Reply With Quote