View Single Post
Old 14-01-2020, 14:19   #4985
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: What have you just bought?

@ Nash and ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
With heels naturally jo.

Large bottle of Benylin Original chesty, top of my shopping list for today, oh and paper hankies, must have gone through two boxes already.
Hope you and nash get well soon, i'm trying my hardest to not to come into contact with the winter lurgies that so many of my virtual friends seem to have at the moment. No way do I want to have to go into full isolation again and wearing strings of garlic is sooo 'last year' don't ya know.

As for my boots well they are bright cherry red but <<big sigh>> I can't wear high heels anymore, <<big cry>>. I don't need my sticks anymore but my dodgy balance makes walking in heels a high impact sport. Still it has given me the excuse to buy lots of new shoes and boots with 'safe' low heels. YAY