View Single Post
Old 14-01-2020, 14:13   #9
Joedm45
cf.geek

Joedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Does the V6 restore clipped planned reco5dings if it can susequently do so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
What I do at the moment is check if any recordings are to be clipped after i've deleted any planned recordings that I don't want. If this would still result in a clip I search for the next showing and set that up to record instead.

If the V6 does record a clipped programme, will it also record a repeat showing if it is available to allow a complete recording? I've always assumed that it wouldn't, but could be wrong!
I see, it certainly sounds like you're doing a lot of work yourself.

It may be worth doing a test to see if getting rid of clipping is better for you.
When you have a quiet spell of no recordings going on, change the setting and let the box rearrange your planned recordings and see if it helps.
Joedm45 is offline   Reply With Quote