View Single Post
Old 23-06-2022, 04:59   #763
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Re: The energy crisis

Has anyone applied for help from the Household Support Fund? I know a few people from my area that have, and they've received £200 towards their energy bills, £200 shopping vouchers to spend at a selected store such as Asda, Tesco, M&S, Aldi, or Morrisons etc. A few of them also received household items like a new washing machine, carpets, cooker and beds.

You have to be in receipt of certain benefits, but it's pretty easy to apply for, just search your local council website for "Household Support Fund". Enter post code here to find yours...

https://www.gov.uk/find-local-council

A decision was made within a week of applying and they had the energy credit and food vouchers within 2 weeks. The household items can take a few weeks more to be delivered.

Got to be worth a try.

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote