View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 21:24   #78
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: RMT announce Rail strikes are on for this week

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Actually, my posts were focussed more on what had been proved, whereas your fanciful posts were based on what you suspected. If you want to pursue that line of argument, you will need to be more specific. However, let’s do that in a more appropriate thread.

---------- Post added at 20:18 ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 ----------

Why do you need ‘evidence’ when you can see with your own eyes the damage that has been done to businesses?

And with your superhuman abilities to trawl the internet to find the most obscure facts to prove the points you want to make, why can you not do the same in this instance?
Because, as I am sure you know, it is only polite for the person making the proposition to provide that information…

And with your superhuman abilities to fail to do basic research on and ignoring any information that contradicts your tunnel vision, why am I not surprised you leap to the defence of another poster who mimics your behaviours?

But, as you are an avid proponent of Gish galloping and a prime example of Brandolini’s Law, I can understand why you wouldn’t be keen on evidence that contradicts your opinions and anecdata…
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 22-06-2022 at 21:29.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote