View Single Post
Old 22-06-2022, 19:17   #1645
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Just out of curiosity, what minority has tried to tell you what to do, and what was it they tried to tell you to do?
Isn't the proposed legislation attempting to do just that following the complaints made by snowflakes?

---------- Post added at 19:17 ---------- Previous post was at 19:11 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
By that statement it would appear that you need to be helped with making the right decisions on how to live your life ?
That makes no sense. I am quite sure how I should live my life. But Richard's much anticipated legislation is about minority groups telling me and you what to think.

This is completely wrong. It's nothing more than curtailing free speech, which is exactly what communist types want. I'm not falling into that trap.

Vulnerable people need proper advice on how to live their lives. Clamping down on the majority is not the answer, and sooner or later such an outcome would rebound big time. I want to avoid that, but you seem to be one of those stoking that outcome.