View Single Post
Old 03-06-2022, 15:49   #14357
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Well I went to London yesterday to see the Fly by.

Despite Birdcage walk & Parliament street being shut, we eventually made our way to Trafalgar Square and we had a perfect spot to see the 70 aircraft approach and fly over our head, the crowds cheered loudly and the biggest went to the Red Arrows.

While there, my sister told me that my niece who I knew was going to buy a promise ring to her girlfriend on the holiday next weekend, that the girlfriend told my sister quietly that she was going to give my niece a promise ring too, so my sister had to put on her best poker face.

Later she spoke to my niece and asked when was she planning to give the ring and then said take it with you just in case you get that perfect moment.

Her Girlfriend is a lovely young lady who I will be glad to welcome to the family, she is also in the process of applying to be a WPC, and would need to move up to us as she lives in Kent.