View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 11:55   #5377
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

I'm looking forward to Godzilla Vs Kong. Based on the trailers, and other reviews I have read, I think if I go into it expecting to find a couple of hours of action, fighting monsters and possibly a little humour, I won't be disappointed. I'm not expecting a realistic version of monsters fighting. I enjoyed the first Godzilla (although the 2nd tried to expand the story a little too much), and I enjoyed "Kong: Skull Island", so I'm expecting to enjoy this.

The last film I saw? "The Equalizer 2". I saw both of them at the Cinema on their original release.

When the first Equalizer film came out, I was planning to skip it, as I was never interested in the TV show, so figured I probably wouldn't be interested in the film. However, one night, I was in the mood to see a film, and saw that it had Denzel Washington in it. I had an "Unlimited card" (essentially a Cineworld season ticket), so it didn't cost me any extra to see it, and, TBH, I probably wouldn't have bothered if I'd have had to pay extra.

So, I figured if it was bad, all I'd lost was a couple of hours. I saw it, and thoroughly enjoyed it. So, when no 2 came around, I was excited. Watched No 2 again the other night, and it's still as good a film as it was..

8 out of 10, and I hope that Denzel Washington comes back to the part of Robert McCall again. I know Amazon has a reboot of the TV series coming, but that isn't about Robert McCall, so there is hope..
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote