View Single Post
Old 26-08-2020, 14:48   #3300
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I'm English and I certainly don't fear an independent Scotland. I think they would be foolish to break from the Union but it is not my decision to make.
That's generally the attitude I'd expect if all that is claimed were true. England will be better off anyway (allegedly). I'd simply bid Scotland farewell and with them good luck if that were true.

However there's this underlying thing that seems to get the juices going among some British nationalists that it's something for them to massively fear. I'm keen to scratch the surface of it because if it were straightforward economics, and the English national interest, it'd be see you later.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote