View Single Post
Old 20-02-2021, 03:55   #73
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Uber licence revoked

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I wouldn’t have expected anything else from you, jfman. A complete disregard for those people who have a brain and deliberately choose to earn their living on a flexible basis.

I don’t care what trade unions think. I prefer to listen to what those affected by their decisions think.

I know that is unthinkable to guys like you, who are irreversibly politically indoctrinated. So your reply is already anticipated. And by the way, I disagree. Response unnecessary. Good night.
A complete disregard for businesses that’s fundamental innovation is to avoid taxes that fund public services in the United Kingdom.

That shifts the tax burden onto local people in local businesses.

I have absolutely no idea what you mean by “guys like me”. Taxpayers? It’s hardly indoctrination to think that those generating profits in the UK should pay tax in the UK.

If a bakery opened in my town that’s fundamental “innovation” was to not pay tax while other bakeries closed down due to not being competitive on price that’s a net loss to local people and local businesses.

Your economic ignorance, as ever, shines through Old Boy. Conned by Silicon Valley snake oil salesmen.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote