Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2021, 10:54   #3760
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Given I'm 58, and technically on the "with underlying medical conditions" list, I'd say its very surprising, esp to me ......
Last week one of the papers reported that some regions were so far ahead that they were inviting over 50s.

---------- Post added at 10:54 ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I don't find it exciting at all. If they have been found to be more at risk why send a letter advising them to shield rather than an appointment to get vaccinated? Surely if they are at higher risk they should be moved to the higher risk group for vaccination..
AIUI about half of them will be prioritised for vaccination, but some won't be able to have the vaccine for medical reasons. Meanwhile telling them to shield is a quick win.