View Single Post
Old 25-01-2021, 13:27   #8453
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phunkenstein View Post
30 original films in one year is quite a number - and one probably borne out of necessity once theatrical exhibition cratered (And I expect a few of those titles to have been once earmarked for theatrical like Blithe Spirit) but it’s probably the right direction to go in - and it wouldn’t surprise me to see them lean on more British product much like Sky Italia do with local language films.
I noticed today on my Sky Q box that Sky Cinema subscribers are now getting 20% off Sky Store rentals not sure if this is a permanent offer or just a temporary one it seems to make HD rentals cheaper than competitors now at £4.39.