View Single Post
Old 28-12-2020, 11:09   #14364
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
On the bbc website it said in tier 4 your support bubble could only be 1 other lone adult household, my partner got very funny about it over Christmas as she has her sister living with her, didn't matter much to me as I try not to be in the same room as her anyway as she has blood cancer. Think I'd better alert the authorities to your activities though
TheDaddy i thought we spoke about this in PM the other day as you couldn't visit the next village to me so i'm surprised you think i've done something wrong when i am just following the legal rules as laid out by the government,

1 of the criteria in the rules of a support bubble is if someone is single, this will allow people who live alone to form a support bubble with another household(just the same as your BBC quote), when they do this it is classed as 1 household so with the Christmas Day bubble rules this allows an already formed support bubble household to meet with 1 other household, after Christmas Day you can't it's back to normal rules.

Tier 4 couldn't meet up with another household on Christmas Day unless it was part of their support Bubble.

I hope that makes sense.

I hope 2021 will be better by next Christmas and things can return as close to normal as possible.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 28-12-2020 at 11:32.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote