View Single Post
Old 27-12-2020, 11:51   #14357
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Make your own bread, it's pretty easy - even easier if you buy a bread maker.

A bit difficult as all the bread making flour and yeast are long gone, secondly I have never made bread, and I have no room for a bread machine.

---------- Post added at 11:51 ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Why can't you go over your sisters on Christmas day or her lot come over yours as I believe that is legal?

We are in tier 4 so no mixing, plus as my niece works in Asda my sister don't want to risk my dad's health.

Yet people in my towns FB page are boasting they will break the rules and if you follow the rules you are sheeple, I say something impolite I get a 24 hour ban, yet they are free to spout their garbbage.