View Single Post
Old 20-05-2020, 15:16   #3497
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I am just glad my mum is safe. Her home stopped visitors the week before lockdown and their measures are so good they have not had a single case of COVID-19 at all. However my father in law's home has had a large number of cases and a number of patient deaths. It really is a scandal how bad some homes have gotten.

The nursing home my mum is in has no visitors either.

My mum is in her 5th week there, but she hasn't been able to leave her room as she is bed ridden and has sores.

But soon they will put her into a chair and take her to the group area, she will be able to eat there.