View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 13:54   #5153
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
DJI Tello (mini drone) to chase the wood pigeons out of the trees along my driveway and stop them from roosting, crapping all over the cars and my roof.

Saves me having to go out and clear them with the pressure washer every evening.

Care to give a review? I’m looking for a small drone to fly around the garden.

I have a parrot disco which I love but it’s too big to be launching around the garden !!