View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 12:34   #2282
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: What game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
The reason I went to a PS4 was my partner's son has one, but to be honest I can't see myself going back to Xbox anytime soon as I am deep in the PlayStation echo system now and there are far more first party games that I want to play and can't think of any on the Xbox.

Are you going to buy the XSX? I will likely get the PS5 even though the XSX is a little more powerful, but I am interested to see if the IO and double the SSD speed makes a difference compared to the XSX?

At the end of the day both next gen consoles will be awesome!

---------- Post added at 12:24 ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 ----------

When I was playing games like that I would spend hours and hours at a time on it, but that was when I didn't have any responsibilities like bills etc, that was for mum and dad!
Only playing it for a couple of hours a couple of times a week now but l have worked out what does work and what does not work.

Indeed bills always first thing on the list along with food on the table.