Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 21:08   #55
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well, what else is it? Lockdown after lockdown after lockdown and still the virus remains.

Let’s get this over and done with. If you want a lockdown, be my guest. I won’t be joining you.
And if you wish to get infected with Covid-19, be my guest.

Quote:
People should be free to make their own decisions. Personally, I will be steering clear of the universities.
Ah, you want others to make up the herd. Gotcha!

---------- Post added at 21:01 ---------- Previous post was at 21:00 ----------

Quote:
No, the point is that the healthy population is pretty well immune to this virus and so it is better that they build up an immunity than having vulnerable people put in that position.

Nobody is advocating deliberate infection. Once again you are twisting what people say out of all recognition. You’re very good at that,I will admit.
Literally achieving herd immunity in the manner you propose is deliberate infection. So you’re not personally keen on infection, despite the fact that for the vast, vast, majority have little/no symptoms. Thanks for clarifying, and vindicating my view that you are exhibiting fairly grotesque double standards.

---------- Post added at 21:02 ---------- Previous post was at 21:01 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Don't think they'd let you in anyway OB, unless there's a BSc in Talking Twaddle
He’d get nowhere in economics, certainly. Killing off your customers is bad for business. Unless you run an undertakers.

---------- Post added at 21:08 ---------- Previous post was at 21:02 ----------

Quote:
No, the point is that the healthy population is pretty well immune to this virus and so it is better that they build up an immunity than having vulnerable people put in that position.

Nobody is advocating deliberate infection. Once again you are twisting what people say out of all recognition. You’re very good at that,I will admit.
It’s you that have described this as just a flu. What’s up, are you scared?

Last edited by jfman; 11-10-2020 at 21:16.