Thread: Jokes Thread
View Single Post
Old 25-12-2005, 22:22   #372
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: [Merged] The Joke Thread (Part 2)

A bloke joint a silent order of monks, that are only aloud to speak every 7 years.
He goes about his silent duties for the next 7 years.

After 7 seven years he is asked how are things, 'not bad' he replys 'the only thing is that its cold in my room, could I have another blanket.' 'Sure, you only have to ask' came the reply.

After another 7 years he is ask how he is gettiong on 'ok' he says 'but my pillow is too low could I have another.' 'Sure, you only have to ask' came the reply.

7 years later he is asked how are things 'well' he said ' I've been thing about leaving for sometime.'

the cheif monk said 'well you might as well you've done nothing but moan since you've got here.'