View Single Post
Old 06-10-2021, 16:54   #163
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Energy companies collapse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Typical middle class thing to do is post links to a news site behind a paywall. You have seen me mention in this thread how the new prices are going to make me struggle. I am insulted you think I can afford to waste money on the Financial Times
It's not right that a poor energy policy is likely to make people in the UK, a wealthy country struggle. That's why I'm keen to raise the issue.

I've posted the necessary extract to make the point without breaching copyright by posting the entire article. To read the full article, you can Google the headline "Memo to countries going green: don’t be like the UK". I'm sorry that I didn't mention this bit in my post.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote