View Single Post
Old 26-07-2021, 12:59   #8322
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: What are you eating now thread?

Did a BBQ party yesterday for members of a bible study group my wife helps with. 2 members have birthdays coming up and requested a barbie.

Pork works well. Interesting that shoulder is cheaper than belly now and that is cheaper than ribs. (Side note - disappointed that Costco didn't have racks of beef short ribs, just all separated individual ribs). So did a 2.5kg shoulder with garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano marinade on the braai with apple wood smoke. I went for a nap so son applied more marinade with rosemary brush. Also did 2kg of Italian sausage (just garlic and salt seasoning - 97% meat) in rolls.

I made a chilli sauce, we also did village salad with feta on the side, halloumi, flat breads.

So nice to be able to cook for a group of people again.