View Single Post
Old 26-05-2019, 13:58   #35
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Leadership who is the next PM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I do wish you would stop referring to a second referendum. To make it clear. The first referendum was in 1975 when the electorate decided on a majority of those who decided to be bothered to vote that we would remain in the EEC (as the EU was then known).

In 2016 the electorate were offered a second referendum on membership of the EU. Based on information we did not have back in 1975 a majority of the electorate who could be bothered to vote decided we should leave.

Egro we have already had 2 referendums (referenda?) the second being based on more information than available on the first.
Pointless pedantry. Thenext referendum then... which I anticipate this year or early next year. I fail to see the point in wasting my time for this clarification when we both know you knew what I meant.