View Single Post
Old 14-07-2019, 00:56   #5626
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
“I know something you don’t know, na, na, na, na, na.”

I grew out of that in primary school.

If you’re claiming credit for having the epiphany that Amazon can’t recoup the value of the rights selling £79 a year subscriptions to Prime (it’d take nearly every single household in the country to subscribe) then fair enough, thanks for your overwhelming insight.

Facebook have exactly the same problem. I ask again in this thread what exempts streaming companies from basic economic principles?
Well you certainly act like you're in primary school. maybe you should try growing up?
This discussion is over i don't talk to childish people.