View Single Post
Old 30-09-2013, 17:58   #7109
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

This morning, I got up late. Nearly missed my train which was then diverted away from my destination, so I was late anyway.

Then I spent the morning sorting out problems that occurred over the weekend, before spending time with a student who had chest pains and breathing difficulties. In short, displaying the symptoms of a minor heart attack. Thankfully the ambulance was there a few minutes later and as it turned out, he had a severe panic attack rather than anything more serious. That's my first happy thought (that he hadn't had a heart attack).

Then, after lunch, I spent the afternoon trying to catch up with what I should have done this morning. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up tomorrow.

My second happy thought? I am on my way home and looking forward to a very nice, if unhealthy, chicken in cheese sauce.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote