View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 10:11   #2580
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: [Updated] The UK’s future relationship with the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
So . . . we're going to lose 1.1 million jobs then . . or is that just a wild stab in the dark to make things look bleak?

Also, in complete honesty and speaking as one who had the rug pulled out from under him a few times when 'up north' got decimated . . it's about time someone else copped it
You appear to accidentaly misinterpreting what I wrote.

I want the best deal for our country (I live here, my family and friends live here - anyone who wants a deal that damages our economy or our country is being blinded by partisan politics) - the point I made was that perhaps it was more appropriate to focus on getting a good deal on something that is a major part of our economy, and if it was diminished by additional tariffs, would have a negative effect on our economy, than on a small part of our economy, just to "stick it to the Frenchies".

Hope that clarifies the matter.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 03-03-2020 at 10:50.