View Single Post
Old 29-06-2022, 20:11   #6
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: BBC Sounds getting downgraded (again) on VM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
I pressed the skip back button on the remote and they magically reappeared. Try it.
Thanks. That's fixed it. It fixed the controls first, but once I went out of one station into another it fixed the track details too. Clearly a glitch, and one that even reboots of the box doesn't fix.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsat View Post
The V6 here still has those buttons showing here on live channels although I have to press 'down' to bring them up.
And track info is still being displayed.
Anything being removed will be by choice of the BBC - who seem tro give up on older devices quite quickly. They stopped UHD/HDR support on the original Amazon 4K Firesticks.
Yes, indeed. Depends on the popularity of the device though, I've got an ancient Roku that's still supported, whereas newer but likely less popular devices have had support dropped entirely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
The app on my 360 behaves exactly the same as it does on my Samsung TV.

It seems that the play controls are now designed to hide themselves after a short period of time.
I know they are designed to autohide, I wasn't meaning that. It was only showing the Stop button, like epsilon describes below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon View Post
It was launching with just the stop button visible on the V6, similar to older versions without playback controls. The buttons and track info reappeared after I pressed skip back on the remote. Probably just a glitch and maybe what cheekyangus was seeing.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote