View Single Post
Old 29-06-2022, 10:43   #2
epsilon
cf.geek

epsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation eraepsilon has entered a golden reputation era
Re: BBC Sounds getting downgraded (again) on VM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
I've been noticing that the BBC Sounds TV App seems to be progressively being downgraded on Virgin Media.

First they removed the Start, Back 20, Forward 20, Live buttons when streaming Live Radio stations.

Now they seem to have removed the track information!

These features are still on the Roku version of the TV App, and I literally did an update of that Roku app today before I checked to see if the features were still present.

Is this happening to TV360 users? I'm wondering if it's just V6 this is happening on.
I pressed the skip back button on the remote and they magically reappeared. Try it.
epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote