Thread: The PS4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2020, 17:13   #485
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: The PS4 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I'm surprised Sony wouldn't help, I thought it would be the other way around I hope you made a complaint.
As far as Sony are concerned, it's not possible for a code to be assigned to an account you aren't logged in to and that the retailer must have sold a code that's already been used or sold to more than one person.

Even though I provided enough evidence to show the voucher code was fine and as they had the time of when it got used, which was 3 mins after I bought it, and I have only one account which I logged into using 2 step verification, then there is no possibility it could be anything other than their servers that were at fault. Activating the code on a random account when it logged me out after entering the code on the website. Again no sir that's not possible.

Well my experience shows it IS possible and it happened. But thankfully Shopto just issued a code with no questions after I explained.