View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 01:39   #30
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Will Wales leave the UK? Will it be reduced in size if it does?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Thanks

It might happen. Nobody thought that people would vote to leave the EU, but they did.
No, it won't happen, because the economics doesn't stand up. What is the justification?

Give the Welsh credit for having some common sense.

---------- Post added at 01:38 ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Overdoing the generalisations there a bit

I'm a Welsh nationalist but anyone suggesting I have a hatred (or even a dislike) of England would firstly have to get around the fact my father was half English, as is my son.

Do I want Wales to be self-governing? No, and not just for the reasons you've stated. I do think the UK is stronger if we are united.

Nobody I know of around here wants us to leave the UK.
Hi, Russ. I'm not really understanding your reasons for describing yourself as a Welsh nationalist, given the view you have expressed in your post. Could you help me out here?

---------- Post added at 01:39 ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post

It might happen. Nobody thought that people would vote to leave the EU, but they did.
I don't think so, Richard.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote