View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 16:29   #20
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Will Wales leave the UK? Will it be reduced in size if it does?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
It is unlikely to happen I agree, but sometimes unlikely things do happen.

Todays Afternoon Play on Radio 4 was about what would happen if the UK was broken up, unfortunately I forgot to record it.

I really do wonder whether, if it did happen, the Government of the day would try to mitigate the loss by taking back the part of Wales that is encroaching on England, or whether they would let it go for fear of upsetting the Welsh population.
I doubt that anyone else wonders about that!

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote