Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2018, 10:14   #5198
djfunkdup
NoT 1oF tHe UsUaLSuSpeCtS

Services: Hyper-Optic 1Gig
djfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpack
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Come on now DJ - while I said the use of this smiley is allowed - don't push your luck with it's use by continuously provoking members with it. Thanks.
When the deluded traitors talk about having new votes to counteract the initial democratic vote then in my camp that = There is nothing to say to them except that and only that.There is no telling them there ain't going to be another vote yet they bleat on and on and on and on.

I really am thankful that i'm chilled over this entire Brexit situation.The ramainers are tense,paranoid,deluded and almost getting to the stage they are ready to throw themselves in front of the Brexit Express to derail it,But guess what,it's got a snow plough on the front of it and its just going to plough right through them on it's way home.Not long to go now and Santa is nearly here as well