View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 11:25   #3098
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

The anti-sickness medication I was given were stemetil that I just could not take as they made me feel very drowsy so the anti-sickness med I'm on now is metoclopramide 10mg one three times daily, I must admit I never thought that it would take a couple of doses for them to work.

The doctor has arranged for a scan and should hear within the next few weeks 4 weeks max. The doctor was very good took blood pressure 97/76 and examined me he did state that my tummy area was tender along with tenderness where the gall bladder is located, he also stated that if I should be in that amount of pain again go straight to A&E. He then went on to say stuff about pain management just like Stuart has stated it may take a couple of doses for it to work to the desired effect he has also advised that I take my anti sickness tablets as prescribed one three times daily.

Thanks everyone for your kind words and advice.