View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 08:16   #3095
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Painkillers and anti sickness tablets don't seem to be doing any good atm thankfully I have a doctors appointment first thing tomorrow morning. It's a weird pain just under my ribs and right hand shoulder. I have been sick for most of the day but still no relief from the pain. I swear it feels like someone is squashing my ribs it's that bad
When my gall bladder played up last year it was agonising so I can sympathise. If you're still worried and in pain after seeing the doc, I'd head off to A&E. After my first night in A&E they told me the cause of my pain was constipation and sent me home even though I told them it wasn't. I had to go back the following night because I was in such pain and was finally admitted with a severely infected gall bladder which was later removed.

Best of luck whatever it is Weenie.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote