View Single Post
Old 15-01-2017, 12:54   #798
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Corbyn's kerfuffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Also Hunt has been one of the targets for Momentum. Not only does he stand to lose his seat anyway but he has to deal with the Corbyn lot giving him abuse for the next 3 years.
Yes I heard one of them on LBC on Friday ranting on about purging the party of people like Hunt using the sort of offensive language I recall from my higher education days in a well known hotbed of student lefty lunacy, intimidation and nastiness. These people really are locked in the past so it's no surprise they like Corbyn.