View Single Post
Old 19-10-2021, 15:54   #73
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Rising cost of living

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Hands up if you remember Sting and his outcry about the Amazon rain forests . . . .

to save people looking, it was 1989, and they're still being chopped down.
I still believe he was genuine in his actions but .......

Nothing will change as long as those who benefit still get to tuck the profits in their pockets, and as long as a profit is theirs to grab that's the only figure they are interested in.

People may spout their support for any action but as long as there is someone whose lifestyle they covert then they won't feel that they bear any responsibility. The "Jones's" of this world have a lot to answer for.