View Single Post
Old 26-08-2019, 09:20   #6172
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I think the Fridge Freezer has died as something tripped the sockets fusebox switch and now the light doesn't come on in the Fridge so expecting things to start defrosting soon and only filled it up yesterday!

I can't do anything about it until i get home from work at 3pm tomorrow! Apparently i have registered it for a free 10 year parts guarantee and it is only just over 2 years old but guess i will still have to pay £100+ for the call out, i hope it doesn't take too long to get fixed!
My Hotpoint washing machine did the same. Tripped the fusebox in the middle of the night, when it wasn't even going. About 2 years old.
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote