View Single Post
Old 23-08-2019, 16:43   #6169
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Check the plug by all means bit I don't think the issue is there.

You can try running on the mains but if the breaker trips again you need to get a technician in.

Freezer contents are OK for about 24 hours if you don't open the door.
Engineers been and it can't be fixed, it is something about the power cable running through the back of it, he says he has only seen a fault like this a few times in the last 5 years!

So now i have to wait for Hotpoint to get in contact as he said they should refund my £120 callout......still waiting i guess i will have to chase it in the morning and i hate phoning like this as it always takes ages.

Also have to find another 50/50 Fridge Freezer but i am limited in space, can't be more than 60cm deep or wide but the better models are well over 60cm!

On the plus side parents gave me £500 to replace it, but will likely have to get a cheaper make again because of the space issue.