Thread: 4K UHD on Virgin Media
View Single Post
Old 29-09-2020, 18:59   #1354
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one
Re: UHD on Virgin Media

My Panasonic reports HDR for Netflix and Eurosport 4K from the V6.

Are you sure the V6 is in a HDR enabled HDMI socket? May be worth swapping it with the PS4 to check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunningOnCable View Post
Just looking for some advice. When I run 4K UHD HDR content on my Samsung TV from my PS4 if I press the "Info" button on my Samsung remote it says at the top the resolution along with 2 boxes, 1 saying UHD and the other HDR.

However, when watching HDR content on the V6 like the current French Open, and Netflix HDR content etc this does not appear on my TV, so is it really HDR? I've got the relevant options selected lile 2160p and 2160p pass through.

Photo of what I see below.

Mod Edit - irrelevant over-sized image removed

Last edited by Hugh; 30-09-2020 at 18:12. Reason: Large picture removed
ozsat is offline   Reply With Quote