View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 08:57   #13474
Dephormation
Inactive

Services: Aquiss.net and loving it. No more Virgin Media, no more Virgin Phone, no more Virgin Mobile.
Dephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to allDephormation is a name known to all
Exclamation Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecar1 View Post
as BT are "supposedly" going to try and sneek phorm / BT Webwise out during the games would it not be worth added a few lines to that effect on nopdi and various other sites so if people go looking for olympic info the may find a anti phorm page and be alerted?

just a thought

peter
I don't think there's a great urgency attached to Phorm. I wonder if BT aren't simply stalling Kent Erfdfsf, praying for Phorm to self destruct. The lack of publicity tells me Webwise isn't something they are very proud about.

So I'd be wary of frightening people unnecessarily.

In any case, suppose Phorm is introduced, we have an eternity ahead. And, without repeating myself on the details, BT will suffer commercially every day until it is switched off.

Pete.

PHORM MUST BE STOPPED