View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 23:49   #13463
Rchivist
Inactive

Rchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by phormwatch View Post
>To contribute a listing for our resources, report a bad link, or site problems, send this information or any other comments you may have to: winhelp2002 -at - comcast -dot- net

EDIT: Oops, sorry. Didn't see your last sentence.
I've followed up by sending them a file I had on my comuter of phorm hosts entries that I haven't actually added to my hosts file yet but thought they would be interested in - referred them here for a look-see.

Can't remember where I got the list of urls for the hosts file - I think it was posted here somewhere in the distant past - a long time ago in a far away post in the early days of the Jedi wars.