View Single Post
Old 11-01-2020, 11:22   #26
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Really surprised that his works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I see you've been googling obscure words again! There was nothing bitter or abusive about my post, it's common sense to be against the funding of terrorism.

Nobody needs lessons from you about etiquette, you seem to revel in stirring things up by being unpleasant at times.

---------- Post added at 22:11 ---------- Previous post was at 22:08 ----------

Interesting that you don't pay for it, surely there must be something in it somewhere along the line for those that facilitate this service??

You might as well cancel VM now, will your slingbox work with this system for when you're abroad?
You do realise you're the expert is stirring threads up and causing hassle??? Your attendance record proves this.

This is the best laugh i have had in a while! lol

And frankly you will probably come in here and deny all of this and threaten to sue everyone which is quiet franky bollocks.