View Single Post
Old 13-05-2018, 21:35   #49
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Sandip Singh Atwal tries to steal £836,000 from our NHS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
While the misinterpretation of post #5 has caused some stupidity Richard you cannot use your personal circumstances as a shield against responses and your able to post with regularity so you must understand that your going to get hostility to your views on a public forum. I have an impairment i suffer from debilitating headaches current one is nearing three month's and that's totally irrelevant to my posting (apart from my spelling sometimes sorry about that guys) and certainly doesn't stop others from challenging my posts in whatever way they choose.

In an ideal world all debates would be balanced and conducted with politeness and thought but in the real world we live in your going to get all types of responses from all types of people so deal with it and move to another forum or thicken your skin.
I'm sorry to hear that, that must be very difficult to live with. I often experience pain myself, but never constantly for three months at a time.

My main problem with posting is with my cognitive impairment as it effects various thinking & memory processes. Think of it as a computer with a virus, it will take much longer to process a command and even then may come up with the wrong answer!

I would expect people to be more understanding of this and certainly not to go out of their way to run rings around me, be obtuse and create needless hostility.

Equalities law also expects this too, so i'm really surprised that someone in a managerial position should behave like this. Disabled employees should be confident in expecting support as opposed to sanctimoneous negativity tinged with sarcasm when approaching management for help.

Having said that, we are all human and he may be facing issues of his own that are leading to this uncharacteristic behaviour.

---------- Post added at 21:35 ---------- Previous post was at 21:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
You're not being singled out by Hugh, he's unpleasant to everyone.
I've encountered a mixture of experiences.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote