View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 18:05   #1884
Anypermitedroute
Inactive

Services: Virgin TIVO XL package & Sky Movies and Sports HD XXL broadband & superhub
Anypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of QuadsAnypermitedroute has a fine set of Quads
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
It doesn't make any sense and isn't pertinent to the topic under discussion though.

---------- Post added at 17:57 ---------- Previous post was at 17:54 ----------

You have form for failing to apologise when appropriate.

You also have form for stirring things up on the forum, as pointed out by others and myself.

Do you actually have anything relevant to contribute to this topic?
You seem to be confusing stirring with catching out a liar

This situation is your own making, stop deflecting and start addressing or own up. No one is else is creating this hole here apart from you

As for your topics a lot of them are based on hot air, nazi stances, nonsense and barmy old guff so I'm afraid not

PS love the way I get quoted once but commented twice
Anypermitedroute is offline   Reply With Quote