View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 16:06   #1880
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Poor old Maggie blamed again.

I think you mean Major Government.
You are correct, although these changes were formulated by the Thatcher administration, it was enacted by the Major Government as he was PM by then.

The other change was support for the most severely disabled. I was very surprised when support was increased for younger people (in the process of being scrapped by the PIP legislation introduced by the Cameron Government) at the expense of reduced support for those over pension age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
How's your search going for the proof of what you claimed I'd said then?

Since you reckon you're not a liar and keep telling other people not to be rude, I'll be expecting an apology before you go back on the ignore list where you belong.
Stop pretending i've been or am on ignore and making a fool of yourself. You won't be receiving an apology.

The details will be provided at my convenience, not yours.

What on Earth are you talking about now Pip? Whatever it is, it's got nothing to do with the topic (as usual).

It's interesting to note that you have derailed two threads about an off topic subject, but not contributed to a thread partially created to negate the need for this.

---------- Post added at 16:06 ---------- Previous post was at 15:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anypermitedroute View Post
I wouldn't hold your breath
It's becoming clearer and clearer as to why you've been labelled as a stirrer in the past.

Last edited by RichardCoulter; 07-10-2016 at 16:19.
RichardCoulter is offline   Reply With Quote