View Single Post
Old 16-07-2015, 08:29   #10087
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
That sounds great
Yes it certainly was a very enjoyable day and we can go back there again for free within a year.

---------- Post added at 08:28 ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Happy thought for everyone else. Having a full round of blood tests tomorrow morning, reckon at least 6 vials with what they want. And for first time, having my Vitamin B12 checked. My mum suffers from low B12 levels, so maybe a good thing to have it tested. But I hadn't mentioned it to my GP so they must be psychic lol.
l hope everything works out for you Mark today with your blood tests so keeping fingers crossed for you.

---------- Post added at 08:29 ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by alferret View Post
Went to Preston to see my stepson graduate from UCLAN with a 2.1 in British sign language and translation. Dead proud of his achievements and being a part of his life that hopefully shaped him into the man he is today.
Indeed you have a lot to be proud of.