View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 20:16   #179
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: John Malone/Liberty/VM General News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
I'm well aware of the reasoning and how these things work but my point still stands do we really want all our terrestrial channels being run by Americans ?
I was responding to Don's argument that shareholders were avaricious, I was not contradicting any points you had made.
I too would prefer it if ITV was independent. Reports today suggest that LGI is not acquiring any additional shares.
Quote:
Reuters ITV's shares pulled back on Monday after Liberum analysts said that it had spoken with the company and ITV had said that the move was not Liberty increasing their stake in ITV.
http://www.reuters.com/article/uk-br...-idUKKBN1750ZU
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote