View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 16:49   #6
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Could someone explain to me exactly what Sky Q is?

Basically the Sky Q 2TB has 12 tuners which are used for sending to minis , tablets , recording on main box , live TV on main box , PIP plus I believe one is for future expansion. I belive the Sky Q 1TB only has 8 tuners.

Most of the On Demand I've watched doesn't have ads however there is some , with multiscreen if you browsed catch up on your multiscreen mini and found something you wanted to watch it's as easy as selecting download and within seconds the show/movie becomes available to start (dependant on BB speed.)

Yes 2TB for 4K
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote