View Single Post
Old 01-09-2016, 20:44   #26
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky Q ....likes and dislikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
I know what you mean and to make things worse there isn't any favourites anymore ,plenty of people asking on the community forum ,it seems to be a big mis so it may be added at the next update .The only blessing is that there is a separate listing for HD and UHD

---------- Post added at 20:42 ---------- Previous post was at 20:39 ----------

I love the way the films have all been put on demand so much better than a fixed epg and the picture quality justifies the extra cost over Now tv
All I can say is that if there are things you'd like to see feed it back on the Sky Community forum , the posts are actively monitored by the development team obviously this is still no guarantee they'll change things but the more who ask the greater the chance.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote