View Single Post
Old 16-02-2015, 00:56   #336
DABhand
Inactive

DABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Uddingston ML5 2 Upstream Channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushan View Post
You're sort of contradicting yourself here. If someone is downloading at 17MB/s all day every day but is concerned with their share ratio, then they have a very serious problem - their upload speed is, at best, about 1.5MB/s and that will get traffic managed quite harshly through the day.

Also anyone that serious about downloading wouldn't be torrenting the stuff. In any case, only a handful of people are going to be that bad.

I consider myself a fairly heavy downloader and according to Virgin, I only downloaded ~850GB between August and December.
Was giving an example Don't take it as what happens with heavy users.

---------- Post added at 00:56 ---------- Previous post was at 00:53 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post
No, you're being obtuse and changing your story.

You were the one who suggested people had to re-download their games 30 times a month if they wanted to play them more than once.
And you were the one who said they do it every day did you not? I think you did. Which is why I replied to you and said it was Pedantic.

Quote:
Then why did you say exactly that to try back up your case?

Perhaps you should heed your own advice.
You haven't changed one bit Qas, you only talk about the previous post, but never the posts in a whole conversation. So you end up replying about something that is now a larger conversation, but you only talk about the last few sentences.

You were the one who brought up the HDD as a storage medium to stop them downloading games, and of course the silly 1 day example, and I told you that would be silly as people would fill them quite easily.
DABhand is offline   Reply With Quote