View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 20:15   #839
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobbie8 View Post
I've had the 360 software for a few months now, I'm pleased with it and have not had many issues to note.
I do miss being able to choose a tuner and rewind, although I've found the 'restart' option has filled in for most things I watch.

How is everybody else finding the 360?
It’s good. My wife and I have our own watchlists, and there is a separate wish list for both of us. Bookmarks are much easier to set. I find it strange that we can separate the wish lists in this way, but we can’t do that with the recordings.

We still haven’t got All4, which is annoying. And of course you cannot add Netflix content to the watchlist (due to current Netflix policy).

One thing that I find lacking in respect of the system is the ability to set a manual recording. That would be useful. At present, if we want to set the recorder for the regional news after News At 10, we have to set each programme separately, otherwise all three bulletins each day get recorded.

Overall, I am happy that I made the change.